What are my options for skin tightening & shrinking large pores?
Younger patients and delicate eye tissues respond particularly well to Pelleve Wrinkle Reduction. Pelleve (PELL-uh-vay) uses radiofrequency waves to gently heat skin and promote collagen production. Most patients report the sensation as similar to that of a warm stone massage. With zero recovery time (aside from a little pinkness for about 15 minutes), it’s little surprise this is a patient favorite! Best results are achieved with a series of 3 treatments spaced 3 to 4 weeks apart. Studies have shown that collagen continues to improve for up to 6 months following treatment with noticeably firmer skin and smaller pore size.
Patients primarily concerned with clearing unsightly pigment (including broken capillaries) often experience a bit of skin and pore tightening as an added benefit of laser treatment. Minimal aftercare is required, however treated areas will be noticeable for roughly 5 to 7 days.
CO2 or Nitrogen Plasma resurfacing treatments are great options for those with multiple concerns including loss of elasticity, fine lines and wrinkles, crepey skin texture and uneven pigmentation. While these treatments require some amount of aftercare for about 1 week, they address the largest number of skin concerns. Pair with Pelleve Wrinkle Reduction for maximum benefit.
What's the difference between Botox & filler?
Botox temporarily relaxes facial muscles which create lines and wrinkles.
Fillers are injectable gels which lend support and volume from the underside of skin.
I'm thinking of trying Botox...what can you tell me?
Who is a good candidate for Botox?
How do fillers work & who is a good candidate?
What can you tell me about lip augmentation?
What is Kybella?
Who is a good candidate for laser hair removal?
Does treatment hurt?
What is a lash lift & tint?
What is dermaplaning?
What's the best night-time skincare routine?
Why should I be using a retinol-based product?
At Bella we recommend Retriderm® Retinol (vitamin A) delivered in a protein-rich, oil-free, aqueous suspension allowing for maximum absorption, minimal irritation and visible results.
What can I expect at my first appointment?
How much will treatment cost?
- Patients can expect to pay around $300 to $400 for “entry-level” Botox treatments and somewhere in the $500 to $700 range for a more comprehensive treatment.
- Filler treatments start around $450 and go up from there depending on the product and quantity used.
- Kybella starts at $650 per treatment.
- Skin tightening treatments vary greatly in price ranging from about $350 to $2,000.
- Laser hair removal fees are based on the size of the area we’re treating with sessions available individually and as more economical packages of six.
- Many of our spa services are available for less than $100.
How can I make treatment more affordable?
- Join a loyalty program. Most of our filler and neuromodulator patients belong to a loyalty program (such as Allergan’s Brilliant Distinctions) which rewards purchases with generous coupons and rebates which may be applied toward future treatment.
- Sign up for Club B. Members of Bella Cosmedica’s Club B rewards program enjoy perks such as discounts on treatment, savings on product purchases, a birthday gift valued at $600 and more in exchange for a small $50 monthly fee.
- Follow us on social media for exclusive savings and promotional offers.
- Sign up for our newsletter on this website.
- Earn treatment credits when you refer patients.
- Check out the Specials tab on this website.
- Enroll in Care Credit for affordable, monthly payments with 0% interest.